18/09/2011

Drawing Machines

Hello all! Its been quite some time since I posted! I am currently in End of Degree HELL with essays due in pieces of music ... to even conceive. Actually saying that i have been in this almost end of degree hell for quite some time now, the stress is taking its toll and I may be taken away by the men in white suits rather soon!!

BUT before that happens here is something that I think is Brilliant.

As much as I love actually doing something my self (writing music, drawing, desining what ever!) I am essentially .... a man. A stereotypical man! (sorry no sexism meant by this) but what that does mean is I am always looking for ways in which to get out of doing work. Ok this is a complete lie but I am very interested in the systems and ideas behind projects that create autonomously, Generative Art. Setting a process in motion and the product is done for you, be it music, film, art. I especially love it when you can see said process.

Check out the Video after the jump of one in action


Drawingmachine by Eske Rex from Core77 on Vimeo.

As soon as I am finished with the current stresseseses, I am going to start working on a big project (hopefully!!) or generative musical systems. All of which you will be able to view at your leisure on The HUB!

No comments:

Post a Comment