04/01/2011

A Year In MP3 : Luke Dubois

Luke Dubois, who works for Cycling 74 (the company that brought us the amazingness that is Max/MSP/Jitter - more on that in a later post I am sure) and who helped create Jitter, started a project in September of 2009 whereby he made a new piece of generative music every single day!


To me this is amazing and some of the music produced is fantastic!! I advise anybody with any interest in generative music, music in general, computers... actually scrap that. I advise EVERYBODY to look at this!! Unfortunately, to my disappointment there is nothing online that gives any information as to how the pieces where produced, but that just makes them magical :-)

Just click the following like to check it out!

http://music.columbia.edu/%7Eluke/year/index.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment